General guidelines for partnering churches with Abilities Outreaches
1. Each church with an Abilities Outreach is autonomous and independent from each other
2. The main Abilities Outreach campus is based in Toronto
3. Each location is financially, legally and ethically responsible for its own operation
4. The relationship between each location is that of an external partnership
5. Each location is responsible for its own governance and development
Other Ministries that provide church services and programs for people with disabilities
Journey of Hope- Sheldon Penner Ministries
Centre Street Church- Special Needs Ministry
The Special Gathering
Tabernacle of Joy Ministries
The Gathering at Queensway Cathedral
Good Samaritan Church- Me and My Friends
Bartimaeus Baptist Church
Churches with disability outreaches and that are inclusive to the accessibility community
Join our growing partners!
Join our growing team by starting your own Abilities Outreach Ministry. Abilities Outreaches are self-sufficient and self-sustaining as they operate as fully integrated parts with the regular worship services of mainstream churches.
Visit our ministry development page for easy step by step instructions on how to start your own Abilities Outreach Ministry for your community and church. Click here to find out more and to get started today.
Please Note: Abilities Outreaches are local church invitation ministries to the disabled community and not separate groups or congregations.